Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Guest Room End Tables

Today I am going to show you my end tables in the guest room.  Hopefully the guest room will be finished soon and I can reveal the entire room!  The theme for the room is navy and white.  I want it to have a light, bright, comfortable feel for our guests and a classic look that will last.

Here are the solid wood end tables before.





And here are the afters.  I was hoping to get some pictures of them outside but the weather isn't cooperating.  Sorry for the quality.




I stained the top and drawers American Walnut and painted the body.  And to carry on with my glass knob obsession, I replaced the hardware.  I can't wait to finish the details and accessories in this room!  

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.  Its super cold here.  And if its super cold here, its super cold everywhere!  Stay warm if you are out and about today.

 photo Signature_zps5473e161.png
FOLLOW ME:

 photo googleplustitanium_zps7c045137.png  photo rsstitanium_zps86d5562c.png  photo emailtitanium_zpsf8419ff0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment