Thursday, June 26, 2014

Knock Off Decor Feature

Happy rainy Thursday!  The weather here is wet!  Rain, rain and more rain.  And rain is in the forecast until Sunday.  Yesterday, I was on the island for bootcamp and saw a tiny waterspout off the beach.



Today, my DIY Restoration Hardware Planter is featured at Knock Off Decor!



I LOVE her site.  There are amazing knock off tutorials from some of my favorite stores.  Places like Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, and Anthropologie.

Be sure to visit Knock Off Decor and see all the great tutorials.  You might find your next project!

Click here to see my feature.

 photo Signature_zps5473e161.png
 photo googleplustitanium_zps7c045137.png  photo rsstitanium_zps86d5562c.png  photo emailtitanium_zpsf8419ff0.png

1 comment:

  1. What a cool house, so many interesting objects around every corner. I love that it is so unique. I like the dining room the best.
    A Wonderful Apartment with Luxury Decoration

    ReplyDelete