Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Blue Nursery with Navy Dressers

As y'all know, I love navy.  Blue is my favorite color but right now I have a thing for navy.  So when a client said she wanted her nursery furniture painted a dark navy, I was excited.

The pieces were in the family and needed to be updated from the 80's vibe.  I also painted the twin bed that is in the nursery which belonged to the client's husband when he was a kid.

Here are the before pictures.









The hardware needed to go so both dressers got new knobs to replace the pulls and then were painted a gorgeous navy with slight distressing.




Here they are in the nursery.  I love the stripes and the mix of blues.








This weekend I delivered a custom farmhouse table that I built and this week I am finishing up several other projects for that client.  I can't wait to show you the pieces.  They are all beautiful and are going to look great in their new home.  

Another client dropped off their nursery furniture this weekend.  This furniture is going to be painted and finished in a color I have never done before so I am excited about that.  Its going to be a beautiful nursery.  

Check back to see pictures of all of those projects or follow me on Instagram.  I have been working hard on posting pictures regularly of projects.  

I hope everyone is having a great week!


 photo Signature_zps5473e161.png
 photo googleplustitanium_zps7c045137.png  photo rsstitanium_zps86d5562c.png  photo emailtitanium_zpsf8419ff0.png


Sharing at:

Sunday - That DIY Party (DIY Show Off)

Monday - Inspire Me Monday (Sand & Sisal,  My Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaDomestically SpeakingSweet C’s Designs)  Made by you Monday (Skip To My Lou)


Tuesday - Twirl and Take a Bow (House on the Way, Déjà Vue Designs, All Things Heart and Home,


Wednesday:Wow Us Wednesday (Savvy Southern Style), Inspire Me Wednesday (Seven Thirty ThreeHappiness is Homemade)

Thursday: What To Do Weekends (Crafts ala Mode ), Friday Favorites Link Party  (I’m Not a Trophy Wife),  The Best DIY Party at the Handmade Hangout (A Glimpse Inside, Christina’s AdventuresFrom Gardners to BergersRedoux InteriorsToo Much Time on My Hands), Inspire Me Please, (Liz Marie Blog) Catch as Catch Can (My Repurposed Life)

Friday:  Best DIY Projects and Recipes Party (The Idea Room30 Handmade DaysWhipperberry, The 36th Avenue),  Anything Goes (Bacon Time),  Be. You. Tiful Link Party (Chic California), Creativity Unleashed (Practically FunctionalShaken TogetherOne Project CloserThe Bold Abode)  Fabulously Creative Friday (Jennifer Rizzo Blog)  Anonymous Weekend Party (Remodelaholic) Little Friday Link Up (The Grits Blog,  Living Lavender, Fleurty and Fit), Anything Blue Friday (The Dedicated House)

No comments:

Post a Comment