Monday, July 21, 2014

Green & Brass End Tables

Every piece I makeover, I enjoy.  I have a passion for paints and stains and how some elbow grease, sometimes a lot of it, can totally transform an outdated piece.  If you have toured my house, you know I have a fondness for neutrals, soft blues and navy.  The majority of my clients are the same.  Whites, whites with glazing, creams, grays and walnut stains are popular color choices.  They are all beautiful choices but when I have a client come along that requests a bright color, I get a little extra giddy.  I love painting colors I don't normally use.

The client purchased some end tables I had available for custom color.





She sent me the color she wanted and when I saw it on the computer screen, I knew it was going to be a brighter green but when I saw the paint in person, I was so excited.  It is gorgeous and no one has ever requested a piece this color or anything close to it.

The client also chose to use the original lion head pulls.  They are really neat looking and they are solid brass!  I polished them all to the bright, shiny finish that they should be.  The brass on the green is lovely.

Here is the final look.












How fun!  I can't wait to see them in their new home.  The client promised to send me pictures when she gets everything set up and of course, I promise to share it with y'all!  Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram to see extras and behind the scene pictures.

If you already follow me, you saw this picture yesterday.  This makeover I am obsessed with a little and hopefully will be able to share it with you this week.




 photo Signature_zps5473e161.png

 photo googleplustitanium_zps7c045137.png  photo rsstitanium_zps86d5562c.png  photo emailtitanium_zpsf8419ff0.png

6 comments: