Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Monday!

Reality is sinking in!  If I was still teaching, I would be driving to work right now!  I am so thankful my husband is supportive of Fisherman's Wife and let me quit to pursue my business full time.  It is such a blessing.

Here are a few projects that I have going on this week.

Custom Media Cabinet

I have several pieces from a return client.  Here is a sneak peek of the media cabinet.

Before:


Sneak peek after:





4-Drawer Dresser

I originally had this dresser as a "pick your color" piece but when I started to prep it for primer, I realized what good shape the wood is in and I decided I couldn't paint it.  So, I stained it a chocolate/java color instead and it is amazing.  It is coming along great and I can't wait to show y'all the after pictures.





My Friend's Boat

Another project for this week is a friend's boat.  That's right...a boat.  My husband and I have built 2 boats together so fixing small things and doing touch ups is no problem.  In this picture, I have already wet sanded the bottom to clean up the clear coat and sand out all the small scratches.  It already looks better. 




USA Table


I also have this Made in the USA table with a leaf and 6-chairs.  They are in great condition and I love the curved back in the chairs.  Someone had tried to re-stain the top and did a horrible job.  It will have to be painted but it is going to be a beautiful make over.  If anyone is interested in this set, e-mail me with details of what you want done and I will get you a price quote.






I hope everyone has a great week!  Check back for some updates on this week's projects.




2 comments:

  1. The Collection Marts is platform where you can view latest designs about home décor and bedding. We have large range in different categories with finest fabric in cotton and silk. cotton percale sheets on sal , cheap designer comforter sets You can view not only present trends but also view huge collection with reasonable price. The Collection Marts can provide fast service about delivery as well as customer support too. Our products are not only self-made but also, well connected with markets to ensure for possibility of available designs if client want to purchase. The Collection Marts customer support open 24/7 to guide their customers about material or product stuff.

    ReplyDelete