Friday, December 14, 2012

HUGE Announcement

After months of debating, discussing, stressing, budgeting, crying more tears than I would like to admit to, and changing my mind 20 times or so, I have decided to quit teaching.  AAHHH!

I am still in denial.  My last day teaching high school Geometry will be Wednesday.  It was a really hard decision to leave my students at mid-year and I have a huge guilt cloud hanging around me.  Even though they drive me crazy sometimes, I do love them...most of them at least. :)  Teaching during the week and doing furniture on the weekend/evenings is just too much and I am tired of not having any personal time.  I had to give one up so the decision was made for me to quit teaching and I will now do furniture full time.  I am extremely excited and scared to death!  I appreciate any prayers sent my way during this time of transition.   Thank you to all of my friends and family that have been supportive and have had many words of encouragement while I was making my decision.  I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I remember many years ago making a decision much like you just did....I don't regret it one bit. Remember, Peter went out on the water when it didn't make sense! Bless you and may you have much favor.

    ReplyDelete