Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pink & Gold Dipped End Table

This beautiful end table matches the pink & gold dipped dresser I shared last week.  The end table was in good condition but needed an update.  I can't wait to see this set in the finished nursery.

Here are the before pictures.







And now it looks like this.







Here is a picture of the dresser in case you missed it last week.



I have another nursery set to share tomorrow.  Also, I'll update y'all on some other pieces and projects I have going on.

Have a great Wednesday!

 photo Signature_zps5473e161.png
 photo googleplustitanium_zps7c045137.png  photo rsstitanium_zps86d5562c.png  photo emailtitanium_zpsf8419ff0.png

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The nursery is done besides hanging the mirror. My dad is in town this week, so I'm going to see if he'll help Nate hang it and we'll send you some pics of the final product :)

    ReplyDelete